Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ron Wilson is a Good Coach

Tonight, Jason Blake sits out as the Leafs face the Bruins. Last week, he sent Stajan up to the press box. Now, say what you want about Wilson's judgment in the shootout, but this guy knows how to run a team.

A lot of his moves so far have been headline news. Why? Because the media aren't used to a coach going contrary to their views. But this guy doesn't seem to care one bit about what they think. That's why he's got the mobility to bench even the team's most exciting players - because it's time to rebuild.

All to him.

2 comments:

Hockey Dad said...

I was looking for information about Okanagan Hockey Academy and I stumbled upon some information that caused me great concern. It’s a blog called Okanagan Hockey Academy. I was thinking about sending my 14 year-old boy to OHA but if the information on this blog is true, I would never send him there.
http://okanaganhockeyacademy.blogspot.com/
What can you tell me about OHA? Do they really have a crack house on campus? What are some good hockey schools in Canada where my son can develop and be relatively safe from harm?
Is it true Kerr was fired from Port Alberni bulldogs of the BCHL due to favouritism of his son? It was other Jr A program do you see a dad as the head coach? I thought that crap ended in Bantam.
Thanks for any help or comments on this subject.

D. said...

Go leafs Go!!!

http://keeperhockey.blogspot.com/



Contact

morrow0000 @ g mail dot com